Who is 3DPRISM for?
Target groups for the project are:
- Technical, engineering & manufacturing VETproviders, including in-company training centres and work-based learning schemes.
- Technicians, operators & relevant job profiles thatneed up-skilling to keep up with newly-introduced3D printing processes.
- VET students & apprentices studying forrelevant jobs.
- Public authorities regulating VET andemployment and industry leaders.
Innovations offered by 3DPRISM
- Facilitate, accelerate and support the acquisitionof leading-edge manufacturing skills by theworkforce.
- The use of 3D printing is per se innovative, as is thesupport of its proliferation.
- It will develop and validate an innovative, hands-ontraining methodology and VET resources, pavingthe way for new qualifications and certificationschemes for existing and future jobs.
- It will elaborate on emerging job profiles,guiding VET providers for the developmentof future curricula.
- It will foster the proliferation of ICT andOERs in VET by linking them with theacquisition of high demand skills.
How is it funded?
3D Prism is funded by Erasmus+. Erasmus+ is an EU programme offering exciting opportunities for Europeannationals to study, work, volunteer,teach and train abroad in Europe.
It is aimed at students, trainees, apprentices, pupils,adult learners, young people, volunteers, professors,teachers, trainers, youth workers and professionalsof organisations active in the education, training andyouth sector.